Header

Welcome to Site Talk Zone, the place to talk about doing business online! Our discussion forums include online business planning, design, development, and marketing. We welcome all online business owners to participate and join us!

Registration is simple, quick and free. Join us right now and enjoy the benefits of all the features that Site Talk Zone offers.

Member Introductions If you are a newbie, you can pop around here and introduce yourself to the fellow members

Closed Thread
Old 09-29-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
zackry
Sitetalkzone Member

zackry is on a distinguished road
Default Hi from Malaysia

Hi im from Malaysia,Hostbidder,DigitalPoint,Webmasters.bz,Web mastersforum.ws,Swastik's Friends and More.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:40 AM   #2
Swastik
Meow

Swastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant future

Hi,

Welcome mate. It's good to have you here. Stick around
Old 09-29-2008, 10:42 AM   #3
zackry
Sitetalkzone Member

Sure...I could Wait...Im bookmarking ur forum are u the owner ?
Old 09-29-2008, 10:44 AM   #4
Swastik
Meow

Swastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant futureSwastik has a brilliant future

Yap, I am the owner.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:56 AM   #5
zackry
Sitetalkzone Member

Nice...I love your posts 322,Mine only 6.When this forum created? why did u not tell me at the first of this forum created.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #6
Swastik
Meow

It was started 4 days ago. I could not find you
Old 09-29-2008, 11:01 AM   #7
zackry
Sitetalkzone Member

Too bad....Why u can't find me I all over the dp/hb forum
Old 09-29-2008, 05:21 PM   #8
Garala
Sitetalkzone Member

Garala is a splendid one to beholdGarala is a splendid one to beholdGarala is a splendid one to beholdGarala is a splendid one to beholdGarala is a splendid one to beholdGarala is a splendid one to beholdGarala is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Garala Send a message via MSN to Garala Send a message via Yahoo to Garala

zackry, welcome to STZ!
Old 09-29-2008, 05:22 PM   #9
zackry
Sitetalkzone Member

Thanks...For Welcoming me
Closed Thread